Best Honeymoon Location in Sri Lanka – The Tree House
“The Tree House” is First of its kind in Sri Lanka. “The Tree House” has cottages built on Live Pine Trees at above 30 ft. height from Ground! Situated adjoining Hatton – Colombo Highway (A7) in Ginigathena, Sri Lanka.
Each tree houses are connected via purpose made separate wooden bridges which are 25 ft. or more in distance.
Each tree house could accommodate 2 persons and also could be used as a triple room. The tree houses have attached washrooms and a Private Balcony!!
We also have a separate dining hall which is built according to traditional Sri Lankan architecture.
The guests have the opportunity of jungle trekking in our private 20 acre forest land!! and also river bath, Diving & swimming in Kehelgamuwa Oya which borders Our land.
We can also arrange camp fire and camping Activities.
Our Land is occupied by Wild Animals such as Wild boars, Porcupines, hares etc. and an ideal place for Bird watching where 35 Sri Lankan Bird Species are found.
- Cottages built on live Pine trees at above 30 feet height from ground – breathtaking panoramic view of the scenic jungle and mountains
- The tree houses have attached washrooms and private balcony
- Each tree house is connected via purpose made separate wooden bridges which are 25 feet or more in distance
- Separate dining hall which is built according to traditional Sri Lankan architecture
- Calm & Quiet Environment
- Unique style of hospitality
- Adventurous activities
- Secure Private Car Park
- Jungle trekking
- White Water Rafting
- Waterfall hunting
- Diving & swimming in Kehelgamuwa river which bordering the tree house land
- Camping & campfire
- Bird & butterfly watching
- Access to natural pool
- Mountain biking
- Early morning and late night animal sights
- Visits to tea factories
“The Tree House” is known as probably the Best Honeymoon Location in Sri Lanka